You cannot mend a broken heart
Once it’s been torn, it’s torn apart
You can pretend that you’re alright
Say it is fine and be all bright
You can tell jokes and laugh at them
Act like a fool, start a mayhem
Everyone thinks you’re moving on
And so will think those who are gone.
But deep beneath, you know the truth
There is a pain nothing can soothe
Because you watch scavengers feast
On a relationship deceased
Pretend they care, the new best friends
And strut around with good intents.
“It’s healthier that way” they say
We’re here for you and here to stay”
And while you watch them nod wisely
All you can do is think sadly
“There was a time when it was me
Who said these things to you, sweetie.”
Here you are now with nothing left
Feeling empty, feeling bereft
Although you are the one to blame
(or maybe not, but it’s the same)
You wish you could go back in time
When your relationship was prime
Enjoy every second of it
Commissions are currently OPEN!
- You contact me at saradora.art(at)gmail.com and tell me what you want: an avatar, a bust with one battle pet, a badge with the Alliance frame etc. This is also when you should send me your reference pictures and other requirements (read on the Digital Art or Badges page for specific requirements).
- I reply by telling you the exact price and will wait for your agreement before I start working on the sketch.
- I make a basic sketch of your character. You are allowed to ask me to change it but I’ll limit it to two revisions. Please note that minor changes might still occur between the approved sketch and the final work.
- Once we agree on the sketch, I am expecting upfront payment of the entirety of the amount due via a PayPal invoice that I will send you. The payment must be done within 10 days or I will cancel the project and you will lose your spot.
- Once I get the money, I notify you by e-mail and start working on the final picture. Don’t ask me for updates, I won’t forget you even if you don’t have news from me! I might contact you if I need your opinion on something as I want you to be fully pleased with the final product.
- When finished, I send you the final, high-resolution version of your drawing. It’s still time for minor changes: darker/lighter hair color, a flaw you noticed somewhere (like a misplaced spot of color, these things happen) but please keep it within reason.
Terms & Conditions
By commissioning me, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions:
- I’m only accepting payment via PayPal and in Euros (€).
- I’m opening a limited number of commission slots at the same time. Once they’re filled, I don’t re-open commissions until all drawings are done.
- I’m not taking pre-orders, you have to check when slots are open again in my DeviantArt journal. An announcement of re-opening will also be made on Twitter.
- If you have questions, you can contact me by e-mail at saradora.art(at)gmail.com.
- Commissions must be requested by e-mail. Twitter DMs and DeviantArt notes will be ignored.
- I reserve myself the right to refuse a commission without justification.
- Rules and prices are subject to change over time; these changes are not applicable to ongoing commissions.
- Full payment is expected once you agree with the sketch. I won’t start working on the final drawing before I get it.
- No refund of paid amounts will be granted for whatever reason, unless I am the one explicitly cancelling the project (and informing you by e-mail).
- I remain the sole owner of all rights associated to the pictures I draw. You cannot reproduce, modify or sell my work without my specific and written consent. You can repost my work as long as you're crediting me.
- I am allowed to use your picture on DeviantArt, Twitter, in my portfolio and in any other self-promotion channels. However, I won't sell it to someone else without prior asking for your consent (including on RebBubble, Society6 or any other platform)
Which programs and tablet do you use?I am working with Photoshop CS6, LazyNezumi and a Wacom Bamboo Fun M Pen & Touch.
How long will it take to get my drawing done?Drawing is my pasttime and should remain a pleasure, not a constraint. This is why I’m working rather slowly compared to other artists! You will get your drawing done eventually, this is the only promise I can make. I can wrap an avatar up in one evening or take two weeks to finish a bust, it depends on my mood, motivation and real life schedule.
Should I encounter unexpected delays due to real life issues, I would tell you and potentially refund you what you already paid.